IBS 9

Heb 11:6  But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.


We have to have faith to please God. How do we please God? God knows everything. He made everything so how would someone like myself please Him?  I have spit in Gods face, I have not listened, and ran a way from God. After all, it was my sins that hung God on the cross. Nothing I have done to deserve the Grace that God only has given me. As humans we all put our faith in something. Most people don't put there faith in God I would say. As for me I choose to put my faith and hope in Jesus my hope that Jesus is coming to get me any minute. I put my faith in God because well for 1 it pleases Him, for 2 we all put our faith in something, and when we have faith in God he will not leave us nor forsake us. Heb 11:5 "let your conduct be without covetousness be content with such things as you have. For himself has said " I will never leave you nor forsake you."


---Application---


This verse tells us to have faith and that will please God. To apply this I want to diligently seek God  today. And in this I want to share some of what I get with my roommate. 

Comments

Popular Posts