IBS 15

1Ti 6:6  Now godliness with contentment is great gain.
       1Ti 6:7  For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry            nothing out.
 1Ti 6:8  And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content.

First thoughts on this verse was wow I am not content with where I am. Now with that said God has really been working in my heart when it comes to being content. Before I came I was kinda a workaholic and I bought everything I wanted. I looked at what others had and I coveted it. Now with all that said God has showed me that it's not about what we have nor about what others have. No one is the same and no one will have the same thing. After all, it's not even about the things of the word nothing here will last. Nothing here will make it to heaven so why try and have the best. With that said I'm not saying not to take care of the things God has Interested you with. 

       Application 


I will be content with being a servant these next two days and I will take the bathroom trash out.     

Comments

Popular Posts