IBS 21

Gal 5:13  For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; only do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.



         Serving one another in love with a giving heart. Loving one another and being a peace making. Lowering yourself  is the key here it is also the hard part. What I have found is that you constantly have to be asking God to lower you and then let him. I get the opportunity to serve with one another everyday here at ignite. Which is awesome because I get the chance to live this verse out. Far to often I just pass up the chance and tell myself that there will be another opportunity which there is. But that doesn't give us the excuse to pass them up. I mean I came here to live life with other brothers that love Christ but why do I pass up the chance then?


                                            Application 




         I will try and take every moment today and serve with my brothers. 

Comments

Popular Posts