IBS 22

Rom 15:1  We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves.

Helping one another out with there needs is the first thing I think of when I read this. The body of Christ is a body, not everyone is a body lifter and has everything together. So back to helping each other we are either in a place in our life were we are in need or we are in a place where we can lend a helping hand. There are several different kinds of being strong. Where I am weak my brother is strong no one person is strong in every way. God just didn't make us like that thankfully. Often times when God calls us to do something we can't do it because we are weak. God has to give us strength for us to be able to accomplish anything. 


               Application 


I will share with my team this week some of my weaknesses so they can help me because I am weak. 

Comments

Popular Posts