IBS 23

Joh 12:26  If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.



    I love this passage because it talks about serving God. What did God do when he came down to earth.? How do we see God living? Like a king that had many servers? Umm no not at all. God came and He served he give everything so we might have everlasting life. Serving is hard and not a natural thing for me I would way rather have my will be done then whoever I am serving. I am a selfish man and I will always want my will over someone else. The lord is teaching me to ask Him for a servants heart and he is being faithful to bless me with one.    Joh 15:7  If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.



                                             Application 




       I will make my roommates beds for the next 3 days. And continue asking God for a serving heart. 

Comments

Popular Posts