IBS 28

2Ti 2:2  And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.


Spend your time teaching people that want to be there, if they don't want to be there you won't even be teaching them anything. We should be rising up leaders that are following God and that want to know more about God. With that being said we should be those people that are wanting to learn, and that want to become a leader. We should be able to say "follow me, as I follow Christ" but why don't we say that? Why can't we say that? Well I think because we are scared of that commitment. We don't want to say that and then lead someone down the wrong path. If you are able to say that then that puts you in a life long commitment. But if we are truly following God we will only be walking down the wright path so ask yourself what path are you walking done? And change your ways if you need to. 



                                     Application 



  I am going to be asking myself why can't I say it or why I won't say that. 

Comments

Popular Posts