IBS

Luk 11:17  But He, knowing their thoughts, said to them: "Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and a house dividedagainst a house falls. Luk 11:18  If Satan also is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? Because you say I cast out demons by Beelzebub. Being divided is easier then being one. We are far to ok with just living a life where you are friends with the people that are easy to be friends with. One of my best friends was one of my enemies first. We were divided first but, now we stand Stronger then ever. I've gotten to a point in life where "do hard things" means something real. Life isn't easy and getting along with others means sacrificing what you want for what they want. I literally just delt with this today. I can't say I listened on there first ask but be faithful in what God is calling you to do. Application I will continue on trying to seek after that oneness that Jesus wants for us 


Comments

Popular Posts