Exo 7:17  Thus says the LORD: "By this you shall know that I am the LORD. Behold, I will strike the waters which are in the river with the rod that is in my hand, and they shall be turned to blood.




There’s a time in a Christian’s life where something comes up or something crazy will happen and you will know That God is Lord over everything.  I had this time in my life where I got his in the face where I knew God was God. Or that there was A GOD. That time came through  a healing That God clearly moved and Worked. God is a God that loves to show Himself throw His world and the things He has created. I have come to love to look for theses moments in life where God is shown with such an amazing way. I want to encourage you to look for these moments in life and enjoy them as much as I have. 

Comments

Popular Posts