Luke 24- 31. Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; and He vanished from their sight.

As we see here Jesus followers were blinded to the truth. Because of sorrow, anger, loneliness maybe all of them. One of there best friend they brother and there leader had just died. Non the less of the cross for them! They all probably felt a little lost and didn’t know what to do. And all of these things lead to there blindness sadly they missed out on a chance to talk with Jesus. Thankful Jesus is good and gave them another chance latter but still. Often time if we look back on life we can pick out place and times where we missed out. Sometimes it’s on something BIG And other times it’s on something small. Non the less we are still missing out often times I wonder when I’m old will I look back on my life and it will just be full of missing out on what God had for me? Or will it be stepping into what God has for me and Living a crazy life. Also what will you do? How will you live your life? What will you miss out on or will you take what you could have. You don’t want to  regret your life or what God could have used you for.

Comments

Popular Posts