Mar 1:18  They immediately left their nets and followed Him.



Alright along with your answer to the call there comes the next step. That leads us to Action actually doing what we are called to. For me answering the call was harder then actually talking This thing called Action. I had already say I would so there was no stopping me now. When you answer God you get a peace that comes with the answering and obedience. But, not to say Going is easy! By no means is it easy. It’s still very hard in my case God called me away from my life as I knew it. Called me away from my Girlfriend and from my Job. Called me into a new place and a new country. Was that hard??  Very. Saying Yes and actually going is very hard but it has been amazing and wonderful but it has came with its challenges and hard times times I wish I could go back and change my answer from I’ll go to HECK NO IM STAYING RIGHT HERE.  But at the end of my time away I’m thankful of it and I can honestly say saying Yes was worth it. 

Comments

Popular Posts