Pro 23:12  Apply your heart to instruction, And your ears to words of knowledge.
Pro 23:13  Do not withhold correction from a child, For if you beat him with a rod, he will not die.


 As I have been going through pro I have learned so much it’s been really good. If you have never read it I really want to tell you it’s a great book. Anyways it starts with an interesting word “Apply” Apply your heart. Why do I point this out? Well I think that word is a very important word. As humans must of us are driven by something. If we just set our minds to it we can do anything. If we simply Apply ourself to something we got it. So that means we have a choice to apply ourself to Godly things or worldly things. The Bible simply tells us to seek instruction and knowledge. Godly instruction and knowledge not worldly knowledge and instruction don’t waste your time with that crap. Seek the lord in Godly wisdom. 




                             Application 



    Today I am going to seek Godly wisdom, knowledge, and  instruction

Comments

Popular Posts