Pro 24:13  My son, eat honey because it is good, And the honeycomb which is sweet to your taste;
Pro 24:14  So shall the knowledge of wisdom be to your soul; If you have found it, there is a prospect, And your hope will not be cut off.


  Knowledge and wisdom are very sweet and good for you. If you take the time to get there. No one can get to the point of knowledge and having Godly wisdom in one day or one week or one year. It’s a life time of working forward to seeking God and praying for God to give us that wisdom. I see the Christian life need to be all of us coming together and encouraging one other with wisdom and knowledge from the Lord. I have theses people in my life that have great wisdom and knowledge and they share it with me and it really is very sweet and a blessing.    Pro 24:16  For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again, But the wicked shall fall by calamity.


Even the best of us fall even pastors and heck I fall all the time I’m not perfect. But this is what I’m talking about when we do fall and when our brother falls being there to help him back up with Godly wisdom. 


Comments

Popular Posts