IBS 25

                        Mar 1:35  Now in the morning, having risen a long while before daylight, He went out and departed to a solitary place; and there He prayed.


                  I have found that we need to have discipline in our christen walk. We need to find that quite place where we can clear our heads and seek God. I am finding that it takes sacrifice to our self to even get to that place. I am finding myself in this same place in my life. I am not just wanting to find that quite place but rather I need it. I am in need of that time that I myself am to lazy to get up and take it. The only problem here is I love my flesh. Plane and simple I am far to okay with sleeping that extra 30 minutes in the morning then doing what I am here to do. I am here to grown with the Lord and to seek his face but why do I find myself being lazy. 


                                        Application 


     I will wake up at 5:30 in the morning for the next 2 maybe 3 days and I will find that place. 

Comments

Popular Posts