IBS 1

Heb 11:1  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.


When I think of the word " faith" what do I think of? I think of the unknown I think of something I don't know. I thought I had Faith and I thought I knew what faith looked like. Until God called me to Ignite, that's when I realized I didn't know what faith really was.  God Said "come" and I said "NO" God said have "Faith" and I was scared. But faith is what you don't see. every time we are called to have faith we are called to step out and trust God has a plan and He does. When you have Faith, He blesses you. All through the Bible God calls His followers to have faith and trust in Him. 

                      ---    APPLICATION.  ---   


APPLYING FAITH is really hard. I've came to know that when we are in a spot to apple faith it's probably not going to be a easy choice. Coming to ignite was a very hard choice for me I felt the call but didn't have the faith. When it comes down to it God said go and I had faith and God really blessed me in that faith. Have faith and live a life for God. 

Comments

Popular Posts