IBS 2

2Co 1:12  For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.



Live a life that brings praise to God, seek out for yourself what true wisdom is, what it looks like, and how it acts. Live a wise life a life that blesses God. Constantly seeking Gods will and constantly remembering what God has done for you and how much He loves you and how much He did for us. The least we can do is live a wise life and ask for wisdom. 

1Co 13:11  When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Live as if you didn't have tomorrow because we aren't promised tomorrow.  We never will be so live for God and share the wisdom that God gave us everyday. God doesn't give us wisdom for us to keep it in, so let it out. 



Application 


I want to be open to share wisdom with all my brothers that are around me today. And I want to be open to listening to wisdom from others. 

Comments

Popular Posts