IBS 5

Jas 3:13  Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
Jas 3:14  But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
Jas 3:15  This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
Jas 3:16  For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
Jas 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.




To receive wisdom from God is a huge blessing. I would say God wants to bless us with wisdom and He wants us to be wise. When I think of what being wise, I think of listening more then you talk. I think of living a responsible life and I think about looking to good examples and praying that God would bless you with being wise. A wisdom from God is not a wisdom that boasts, but is humble and understanding, like I said it listens and gives wise advise its a pure wisdom and peaceful wisdom. Wisdom does not look to pick a fight, but shares in love.  

Comments

Popular Posts