IBS 6

                               Mar 10:47  And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
Mar 10:48  And many charged him that he should hold his peace: but he cried the more a great deal, Thou Son of David, have mercy on me.
Mar 10:49  And Jesus stood still, and commanded him to be called. And they call the blind man, saying unto him, Be of good comfort, rise; he calleth thee.



              This is a crazy story! I really like how the man calls out to Jesus and the crowd of people told him to be quiet and he got louder, continuing to call for Jesus, having Faith God would here him and heal him. If only we had faith like this. I find myself not even asking God for things because of my lack of faith. When in reality, if I keep on seeking God and keep on calling out to Him, He will answer me. Something I think we can take away from this is that the world tells us we can't do it and after time I think we start to listen to the world. Keep seeking God and keep listening to Him. Try and turn down the world. Turning down the world can be hard but what I've found is that we have to find a quit place to get away from everyone. 


                                                              Application 

       


    I don't want to hush others when They are trying to talk to God. I want to be constantly crying out to God. 

Comments

Popular Posts