IBS10

Eph 5:15  So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise.
Eph 5:16  Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days.
Eph 5:17  Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do. 


First thing this verse tells us to do is to live carefully. How can we claim to have wisdom from God but at the same time live like fools? Living a wise life is living a life constantly seeking God and asking Him for wisdom and seeking God constantly, and it also tells us that these days are evil. And we should shield our hearts Next verse tells us to take every minute like it was our last don't wast it away. Verse 17 tells us not to act like zombies far to often I act like a zombie just walking around not doing what God want me to.  Just living, not thinking that this day might be my last. 



Application. 


Applying these verses are hard but simple. I want to seek Godly council by 2 of my pears today.  And life today like I don't have tomorrow because after all we aren't promised tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular Posts