IBS 12

      1Co 1:11  For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.


far to often we waste away our life arguing with our brothers. I am so guilty of this I use to do this everyday all through out the day. Now I realize how stupid that was what was the point to be right.? Who win when two brothers are arguing. No one I need to stop trying to be right there's no point. It's so easy to say well it's not my fault because it takes two to argue.  True it does but at the same time it only takes one to stop. Lowering myself is what it takes that's all, the only problem is Guys don't want to lower ourself. We want to be right and we don't want to admit we are wrong so I go on arguing. As if I have to prove my point! Because if I don't make him understand he never will. Just reading over this breaks my heart because I argued with one of my Best friend everyday and now I see how stupid that was. 


Application 


As hard as this is for me to say and do next time I get wifi I am going to call my friend that I wasted all the time with arguing and I am going to apologize and I am going to start the lowering of myself. 

Comments

Popular Posts