IBS 24

            Mar 4:10  But when He was alone, those around Him with the twelve asked Him about the parable.
Mar 4:11  And He said to them, "To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,

When I read this I go straight to thinking about teaching then I have to slow down and I remember that first you have to be a student. First you have to learn it before you can teach it. Oh and if you think that someone doesn't have anything to teach you well your wrong. We as people will forever be students we will forever be studying something. Back to the whole teaching thing you have to know who you are trying to reach if you don't you'll never know what to talk about. And you'll never be as affective if you can't do that. 


                                          Application 


    I will continue to lower what I think is wright and I will listen to others this last week at training. 

Comments

Popular Posts