IBS 26

Php 3:9  and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 



be found In God let all of you be found in. The way you live to the way you talk even to the way you think. Your righteousness should be found in the Lord not in yourself. Its really easy to put your faith in ourself, however we are told right here not to. I had this saying I used to say all the time " If you want anything done right you have to do it yourself." It's hard for me not to put my faith and truth in myself I am so use to doing it myself why? Because I can and I do it right. Why would I ever risk having someone else do it that might do it wrong we I can do it right. Well something I have learned is that I cant do everything myself and Jesus can do everything right, He will never fell me and he never has. 



   Application 


I will put my trust in my team mates today and tomorrow 

Comments

Popular Posts