update


after training in Guatemala, I came home for 8 days. While i was home I had an amazing time and I had some great fellowship. I got really involved in my church and I had some amazing chances to share with some youth what God was doing in my life. needless to say spending all that time I did with my loved ones and friends. I really didn't want to leave home I got a little taste of what life could be, and I was totally ok with that. At the time I didn't care what God wanted  for me I knew that what I wanted. I got a taste of that and I was ready to stay home I had totally taken my eye off of God and put them on myself even though I was doing ministry I was getting into a comfort zone and I wanted to stay. Now that Im in Africa Im so happy that I came, Uganda is amazing. The kids here are so loving and they all want you to play with them and talk to you. it is great and I love being here.

Comments

Popular Posts