32

Romans 12:1 I Beseech You Therefore, Brethren, By The Mercies Of God That You Present Your Bodies A Living Sacrifice Holy, Acceptable To God, Which Is Your Reasonable Service.

We Don't Even Understand This. And We Defiantly Don't Live This Why Not? Why Don't All Christians Understand This Much Less Try And Live This Out? We Go To Church And Say We Follow God But When We Read Something Like This In The Bible We Just Keep Reading And Don't Put Any Action To Our "Faith" A Simple Question Is Why Don't We? Well No One Wants To Live Sacrificially Most Of Us Wont Do It Its To Hard. It Seems That We Fall Into This Though That We Can Follow God When Its Easy And That Will Be Enough For Us. Well Let Me Ask You If Jesus Only Followed God When It Was Easy Would Any Of Us Ever Go To Heaven? 


                                            Application 


  I Don't Want To Say  I Will Live A Sacrifice Life My Whole Life Or Even This Whole Week Because Honestly I Cant Say That And Actually Mean It. But What I Will Say And What I Can Do Is Tomorrow I Will Try My Best And Live The Way Paul Tells Us To. And I Will Try And Do This All Week. Also I Am Going To Try And Find Something That I Can Actually Do. 

Comments

Popular Posts