Proverbs 10:17  He who keeps instruction is in the way of life, but he who refuses correction goes astray. 

Reading this, this morning, this really cough my eye. At this point in my life I have a lot of instruction, and yes it’s good instruction. But at the same time it’s instruction and I am a male human and in case you didn’t know I don’t really like it. I like being in control of my own life and I like making my own choices. As much as I don’t like to be told what to do we see in this verse that Godly instruction is life. And even if we do have to summit to others that’s the way to life.  My natural self wants to take this path but it’s the path to death, some how I will always want my way. I have to be on watch all the time and always watching my heart that I will always be open to correction. 



                                    Application 



        The Lord is asking me to do something in my life right Now and I really don’t want to. It would be easier to just not do it. But still non the lest God is still telling me to do it, who am I to say no. 

Comments

Popular Posts