1Pe 5:5  Likewise you younger people, submit yourselves to your elders. Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for "GOD RESISTS THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE."



I feel like there’s nothing to add to the verse. Nothing at all so I’ll just point out what it says. Younger people submit. Well there’s the first problem I hate to submit! It’s not my thing it’s not easy for me to do. But yet here we are being told to submit to your elder. Leads me to my next problem listening to what someone else has to tell me. We live in a world where everyone thinks what they have to say is the best thing ever. It’s not come on sweetheart. Godly counsel is good and wise I am always down for that. Just submitting then listening are two things I am working on. Through out My time here in Potters field this has been my life submission and listening sounds great for a 20 year old man right?? If you thinks it’s easy try it! 




                              Application 



  Today I will see out Godly counsel and I will listen to them. Yesterday I had a situation where I had to submit. 

Comments

Popular Posts